Paul Davis Restoration of Northwest Connecticut can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the healing process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one time automatically rejected may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of Northwest Connecticut can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.